Friday 10 June 2011

Sleepless Night..

I've been up since 12am just now trying to figure all of the new improved blogger that lets you upload bulk, like finally! The thing is, I don't know if it's only me (i think its only me fml) or other people face it too but does it really take that much of a time to successfully upload everything?! I don't know whether if it's because the size of my picture that's making it take so long or whatsoever, I just need a solution!! I want to blog about BIT soooooo bad!

Moving on to my life..

The other day on Parents Day, I went along with my family to take my report card because for this term, I sorta expect a better result and less complaining from the teachers since I HAVE been a good noodle in class ^_^ - went there and sat with my mom, turns out everything was good, except for Geography = lifetime nemesis. For the first time in school, I got highest for Math in my result sheet LOLOL personal best ok! T.Chang knows that I have tuition for her sub, which means she won't think that I'm naturally good in Maths alreadyyyy T_T (i know i never were 'naturally' good at it but atleast making the teacher think that way of me feels good whatt). Sad life I have.

So far, my holidays have been good and not boring at all! Though I haven't did anything productive YET but I have a feeling I will be very productive till I won't have enough sleep or something like that wtf ok la lamest yet to come sense, yet, I am so sure! It's alright, I don't get what I'm saying here anyway.  

Been thinking of creating a Formspring account.. Not sure why all of a sudden with that decision but yeah, just feel like having one. Oh and fyi, I lost all my smileys for Blogger. Tried installing it all over and following all the things that I did last time but my smileys just didn't show up like how it used to be :( I don't know why ah all the things never go my way anymore; not that it ever went my way, the fact that everything was better last time *BIG SIGH*

Nowadays, I've been more lugubrious than ever.

Sometimes I wonder how falling in love feels like. Most certainly not desperate for a relationship right now and with my uncertainties with everything? Don't think so. Falling out of love seems so.. dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment