Wednesday 1 February 2012

Legally Brunette?

Lets see lets see, it’s been awhile, I know. I’m not even sure if the Internet connection here let me update this entry coz it tends to fail –_-

Moving on..

Happy birthday to this lovely, amazing, astonishing, marvelous, wonderful, delightful, fantastic, awesome girl Party smile

DSC01601_¸±±¾

aahhhh.. Nothing beats a Friendster looking photo Thumbs up

Massive good luck in you’re A levels this year and you better pass your driving’s license! I’ve waited too long.

Even though we don’t keep in contact as often as we used to but we still manage to keep up with everything, staying close (like one panty two people wear).

This post will be damn short lah coz it felt like forever since I last blogged (it’s been eternal). Writer’s block, perhaps. Forgive me for my vile vocabulary Thinking smile it’s getting more teruk these days. So screwed for O’s..

Ok, I’m posting this never before seen by the public eye, photo of this awesome birthday girl…..

BEHOLD!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

==

Told you twas official.

 

p/s: I would’ve looked up for a better picture but, nah.

pp/s: may your tits grow bigger.

 

Till some other time! Red heart

No comments:

Post a Comment