Tuesday 20 September 2011

The Other Side of The Door

Hey guys. I’ve officially removed my cbox due to all the irrelevant spams that isn’t even human and I’ve been really irritated by it so I decided to delete it from my blog. You still can comment on each of my post if there’s anything to say or you can follow me on Twitter (if you have one) to ask me more about any bull that you’d like ^_^

As you can see, I changed my background to this pink curly stripes and almost everything in here is pinkish. I’m not a fan of the colour pink but it sort of makes my blog more vibrant looking, no? I’ll have to stick with this for now until I have the time/idea to create my own template (usually takes forever). Planning to make a header so that it’ll look more lively and not tedious like.

What have I been up to? What else than band rehearsals. We’re going to participate for the coming National Youth Day which is in less than a week, somemore we’re all going to be performing for His Majesty!! Disappointed smile 

So it’s either we do SUPER WELL or we don’t perform AT ALL.

It is a once in a life time jigg to be performing for His Majesty (this would be my second) if you’re not in anything big but this is like.. Immense! Or colossal or whatever’s the synonym for huge. We’re all nervous wrecks.

Hmm, I’m running out of things to say.

 

Till my next update! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment